Delivery & Returns
SHOWROOM CLOSED September 14th 2021 - October 2nd 2021 for our holiday. Deliveries are on hold until we reopen on the 2nd. Any questions please email [email protected]
Stop and Think
Have you been feeling unwell? Do you havbe a cough, fever, or flu? Please help us to keep our grown up customers safe. If you are unwell please let us know when you place your order and we will hold it for you until you can safely take delivery.
All furniture and accessories will be sanitised before dispatch.
Be sensible, stay safe.
SHOWROOM CLOSED September 14th 2021 - October 2nd 2021 for our holiday. Deliveries are currently suspended while the showroom is cloed. Deliveries will resume as normal when we reopen on the 2nd. Any questions please email [email protected]
Whether we deliver your suite ourselves or use one of our trusted couriers, you can be confident that your new furniture is in good hands. All of our clearance furniture is held in stock by us at our Clitheroe showroom, and it doesn’t leave our hands until it’s loaded onto a van for delivery to your home.
|Pink||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Items that are small enough to be transported through a parcel company will be delivered to any location in the UK mainland for free. If you are located overseas, whether that’s a small island off the coast of the UK or elsewhere in mainland Europe, please contact us before buying as there may be a small surcharge to cover the additional transport costs.
If you are located in one of the areas marked as pink on the map please contact us for an accurate delivery price. There is an additional charge for delivery to any location that involves a boat or ferry. You are welcome to save money by collecting your purchase yourself from our showroom in Clitheroe any time we are open. If you wish to collect please notify us before you place your order and arrange to pay in person on collection, we accept all major cards in store.
Standard Delivery Terms
- Provide paperwork, care instructions and everything you need to set up your new furniture
- Keep you updated with the dispatch date
- Make sure your new furniture is delivered within 1-4 weeks depending on your location
- Arrange for your new furniture to be delivered to the address given when you pay for your order, i.e. either the specified PayPal address or the address your card is registered to if you pay via card
- Do everything we can to make sure that your delivery goes smoothly
We ask that you:
- Inform us ahead of time of any issues with access into your property, including: roadworks, parking, gates or doorways, and if there are any stairs involved
- Measure your doorways and access points carefully to make sure the furniture will fit
- Make sure there is someone available on the delivery day who can help the driver unload, or inform us ahead of time if this is not possible so we can arrange for a two person delivery
- Ensure there is safe, clear access through to your room of choice on the delivery day, and cover the carpet in newspaper if required
Delivery into your room of choice is offered at the driver’s discretion. While it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure there is good access and the furniture will fit, we will do whatever we can to help. If you have any difficulty measuring up, or especially if you think this will be a particularly tight fit, please contact us directly.
We offer a full 30 day returns policy for orders made online so that you can be 100% certain that your new purchase is right for you. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to keep your purchase please contact us as soon as possible, no later than 30 days from your order being delivered, in order to arrange for the return. As the buyer you are responsible for the cost of returning your order. You are welcome to return your purchase in person to our showroom in Clitheroe for free. For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on mattresses, bed protectors or bedding that have been removed from their original packaging. For full terms and conditions please see our terms and conditions page or ask us for details.